I am adding a new label to my blog; made in USA. In my recent hunt for household items I have had quite the challenge finding things made in the USA or at least not made in China. The hunt is difficult and time consuming, so if any of you are just as obsessed and devoted to American made [or not China made], you can just reffer back to this blog.
Findings so far:
- Quickie Bowl Brush: White $4.99, available at Home Depot
- Oreck Halo Vacuum Cleaner: built in UV-C light that kills germs. $549.99
- Wicks n' More Candles: Prices vary, available at TJ Maxx, Marshall's or online
- Fox River Socks: available at Campmor, Ramsey Outdoors and online
- Assorted plants: $3.99+ Grown in the USA, available at IKEA